In response to the prevention of the New Coronavirus
- JAC TOP
- In response to the prevention of the New Coronavirus
In order to ensure the health and safety of all JAC Group employees and customers, and to continue to provide stable business and services to our company, we have established a "New Coronavirus" policy, based around "Self-prevention responsibilities of each employee" and "Prevention of infection in our facility".
We are working to prevent infections and reduce the risk of spreading infections by formulating guidelines for measures against infectious diseases. In addition, we continue to take the following measures to maintain a safe work environment for our employees.
- ・Encourage the active use of flextime systems (off-peak commuting).
- ・Encourage employees to work from home according to their work and personal circumstances.
- ・Business meetings and interviews are conducted by phone or online.
- ・Panels are installed in all employee seats, interview rooms, and conference rooms.
- ・Thorough alcohol disinfection after using shared facilities.
- ・Wearing masks, disinfecting with alcohol, and practicing social distance
- ・Internal and external events are held online.
- ・Refrain from attending public and private meetings.
- ・Prohibit employees from having lunch or drinks with each other except remotely.
- ・During working hours, going out for the purpose of receiving the new coronary vaccine shall be treated as working hours.
- ・Workplace vaccination for new coronavirus.
After receiving a report from an employee who was confirmed to have a positive antigen test at the hospital, the employees who have been in close contact have switched to working from home.
We have notified any customers who have also come in to contact with the employee and have disinfected business spaces and company facilities used.
Going forward, the company will continue to swiftly determine and implement a response policy based on up to date government policy and action planning. We place the highest priority on preventing the spread of infection both inside and outside of the company while ensuring employee’s safety. Thank you for your understanding.
Note: Since the situation regarding new Coronavirus countermeasures at overseas JAC Group companies differs by country, we would like to inform you that this information is limited to JAC Group companies in Japan only.